Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Lovely Day


The weather here is sunny and is supposed to be for the next 10 days!

Wing and I started our day with lunch at the raw/vegan food place down the street. After that I went to the local organic/natural health/food co-op store. It's a worker owned place. I got my cool name brand natural shampoos and body products out of bulk bins for less $! So cool. People there were very friendly too.. I've noticed that people in San Francisco smile at each other. Boston - take note.

After that I walked home and soon Wing got back from his interview. Later we went to the Golden Gate park. It is right across the street - and it is breathtaking!

On our way to see the Buffalo area, we saw ponds, beautiful gushing stream with waterfalls, and areas where you can have a picnic or use public grills. The park has so much to offer. It's like having a little heaven right across the street. I can't wait to go back and meditate, check out the museums and flower gardens, etc.

After exploring just a portion of the park for an hour and a half we stopped by a vegetarian chinese place. It was cheap and delicious and we have a lot left over for a midnight snack.

Our bedroom is looking super cute - thanks evil Ikea. I'll post pictures of San Fran and our room very soon!

No comments: