Saturday, September 1, 2007

Quiiiiiiiche with Ugly Betty!!!

Last night's dinner deserves to be marked in my life's accomplishments. Why? Because it was the first time that I've made a quiche! A spinach quiche to be exact. You can find the recipe here. Be careful not to break the pie crust though! I had a bad experience with the continuous outflow of the milk and egg mixture. Not to mention, it was vile and sticky!
In the end the quiche turned out to be lovely and delicious. Now I can die with a smile on my face.


Our entertainment of the night was disc 5 of Ugly Betty, the best show ever! I think the reason I love that show is because I can see myself as Betty sometimes.

5 comments:

Johnny Burnham said...

Quiche is so great. You can put just about anything in it and you can bake it in your toaster oven.

I totally want to bake one now!

Wingy said...

It sure is. Do you have any recommended combinations?

Megan said...

I think you just brought into effect the pact. you know. the pact.

Johnny Burnham said...

You can add almost anything. I love mushrooms in the quiche maybe with some artichoke. Also, if you like it a bit sweeter, you can add raisins (I know it sounds weird but it tastes good in quiche and omlettes).

Mark D. Snyder said...

i didnt know you liked to cook john :)

megan... um what pact?